Formal tiering review from the 30th December 2020 declared that outdoor venues, such as botanical gardens, heritage sites, and zoos and other animal attractions may stay open, although indoor elements at these attractions must close, therefore Vauxhall City Farm is delighted to be reopening on Tuesday 5th January, as planned.
The farm is open 10.30am – 3.30pm on Tuesday – Sunday.
Booking is NOT required to visit the farm.
What we are doing to keep you and our staff safe:
- We are monitoring and restricting the number of visitors on site at any one time.
- We are operating the farm on a one way system and provide social distance floor markers
- We will ask you to scan the NHS QR code; Alternatively you can leave your details with us, if you do not use the NHS Covid-19 app.
- We have closed all of our indoor public areas, for your safety
- We offer a contactless donation system, to reduce cash handling
- Providing answers to all your questions via our FAQ section
- If you have a question that is not covered in the FAQ section, please contact us
What you need to do to keep yourselves and others safe:
- HANDS: Wash hands on arrival, and regularly throughout your visit (20 seconds each time).
- FACE: Wear a face covering where social distancing may be difficult.
- SPACE: Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible.
- Stay local. Visit the farm on foot or by bike and avoid using public transport.
- Do not visit the farm with people outside of your household or support bubble.
- Check in on arrival using the NHS Covid-19 App and/or provide your contact details.
- Where possible, please avoid touching fences, signs, and other structures.
- Keep 2 metres away from other visitors not in your household or support bubble.
- Follow the one way system.
- Adhere to local Government guidance at all times.
Donate to help #SaveVauxhallCityFarm and please help share our appeal on social media. Click below