Going away and not sure who will look after your furry friends?
Our veterinary standard boarding pens and qualified livestock staff are here to ensure your pets enjoy their holidays as much as you are enjoying yours!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book. Please note: proof of up-to-date rabbit vaccination is required. Also any additional nights booked during their stay will be charged at 50% extra
Download, complete and return a Boarding booking form
- Feed, Hay & Bedding
- Daily checks by farmyard staff
- Turn out
- Grooming (if requested)
Extra-Small Animal Boarding
We can accommodate:
- Rats/hamster: £6.60/night/cage
- Or in their own cage for £5.50/night/cage
Small Pens – 50cm (H), 60cm (W), 70cm
Small pen boarding for 1 animal is charged at £7.70/night.
Our small pens can accommodate:
- Maximum 2-week stay
- Up to 1 small rabbits (under 2.5kg)
- Up to 2 guinea pigs
- Additional animals sharing the same pen are charged at £4/night.
Large Pens – 50cm (H), 120cm (W), 70cm
Large pen boarding for 1 animal is charged at £14.30/night.
Our large pens can accommodate:
- Maximum 3-week stay
- Up to 2 small rabbits (under 2.5kg)
- Up to 1 large rabbits (over 2.5kg)
- Up to 4 Guinea Pigs
- Additional animals sharing the same pen are charged at £7/night.
Download our Boarding Flyer for full details, Download, complete, and return a Boarding booking form or contact us with any further questions
Share this page
Your support makes a difference!
Buys 2 bales of hay (Our animals need 150 bales every month)
Every donation made will help us to reach more people with our services…