This Friday 28th October things are going to get FREAKY ON THE FARM!!
Join us for a day of spooky goings on, kicking off at 10.30am, and lasting into the evening at Faith’s Place Farm Bar.
During the day, we’ll have…
- Our spooky Halloween Trail – available to buy for £4 at our Welcome desk. Complete the trail to win a prize!
- A Halloween reading of children’s book Leroy & the Chickens with local author Michelle Stewart – kicking off at 11.30am, free entry and books available to buy at the event.
- Ghost stories with Guinea Pigs – spooky stories read throughout the day in our small animal enclosure
- Stickers for those who visit dressed in costume (while stocks last).
- Late night opening – our animals will be staying out till 6.30pm, so you can get a taste of the farm at night.
- Frightening party vibes in Faith’s Place till late – spooky playlist, drinks offers for those in costumes and karaoke!
We hope to see you this Friday – if it’s not too frightening for you…
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to book a space at Faith’s Place Farm Bar, please email: email@example.com