Keep Vauxhall City Farm Open

My sister has found the farm hugely helpful for her mental health and recovery over the past year – she has said herself the farm has saved her life. There are so many people and things that need help during this Covid19 crisis, and the farm is one of them. I’ve done something frivolous, but they do something important – please donate your monies!

Vauxhall City Farm do much more than have animals – they run a volunteer program for vulnerable adults, and courses to help people get back into work. They rely on donations from the public who come into the farm and events that they run – both of which can’t happen right now. They helped my sister, and they’ve helped many other people too. Please donate to help them keep running for now, and so they can reopen after lockdown has lifted.

Share this appeal

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Donation Information



Current funding:


74% Donated/£128 To Go

You may also be interested in...

Share this appeal

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Make a donation

Please select a donation amount from the options below, alternatively you can enter a custom amount (£?)…

How often would you like to donate £10?

How much would you like to donate? £10 £20 £30
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Why are you donating today? *

Increase your donation

The Gift Aid scheme means that any donations you make will be worth 25% more at no cost to you. To enable us to reclaim the tax on all your donations in the last four years, and any future donations you make, please confirm that you agree with the following statement.

I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or, if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

How would you like to pay?paypalstripe

Please fill all required fields