Update January 2021: Please be aware that we are constantly reviewing our room hire offer, in line with up to date government guidance. Please to discuss your requirements with us.
Birthday Parties are run Tuesday – Sunday, 10:30am – 12:30pm OR 2pm – 4pm
What is included in the package?
- A room decorated with bunting, ready for your arrival
- Farm themed Party Invitations for you to customise and print
- Your own party host
- A VIP Meet the Animal’s experience
- Lunchboxes for all the children (see full flyer for options)
- A drinks station of unlimited squash, tea and coffee
- Party bags full of farm themed goodies
- Siblings of birthday child are FREE (Under 2 years old)
£29.95 per child *with one adult accompanying free per child
Minimum booking charge x 10 children
Maximum room capacity 40 people
- Additional Adults £8.95 each
- Adult Catering £6.95 each (see booking form for options)
Download the full Birthday Party Flyer, to discuss details or complete and return a Birthday Party Booking Form.
How to book: Please complete and return the booking form by post or email. Upon acknowledgment of receipt by the office please call 020 7582 4204 to pay the deposit, this will secure the booking.
Please Note: Your final requirements and full payment must be received no later than 14 days prior to the event. Cancellations received in writing less than 14 days prior to your event will not be refunded. We do not allow external catering onsite.
You can access the room 10 minutes before your guests (10:20am/13:50pm). It is not possible to have early access or to extend this time, unless paid for in advanced. The farmyard closes at 4pm.
Yes, in the café toilets which is next to your birthday party room.
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available in the party room. Please ask your host for the password.
The activity will run for 45mins – 1 hour, as appropriate to the age of your guests. Each guest will spend time feeding the large animals and getting up close with the small animals. In bookings for 15 or less children the whole session will be guided. For larger bookings the children will be split into two groups and the feeding of the large animals will be self-guided.
Meet the Animals does not involve meeting the horses, as the stables are not open to the public.
There are covered areas around the farm that we use to run the activity.
No, we do not permit external catering apart from the birthday cake.
No, we don’t permit alcohol on site.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Children must not run on the farmyard
- No food or drink can be consumed on the farmyard
- It is essential that every adult and child wash their hands after touching the animals and especially before eating.
- Please wash footwear and pushchair wheels when you get home
Share this page