Keep The Lights On!

As an independent charity, we do not receive any funding from the Borough of Lambeth or the City of London and rely heavily on our own income generation and our supporters, to keep the lights and heating on, here at the farm!

A lot of the work we do and the outcomes we achieve are attractive to external funders, and while it is never exactly easy to secure funding for anything we do, we are often able to find grants to cover the costs of running our projects, but it’s almost impossible to get anyone to fund core costs, such as water, heating and electricity.

However we are unable to run any of the work we do with schools and young people not in education and training, if we are sitting in the dark, because no one paid the electricity bill!

Almost all of the income generation done at the farm goes towards these core costs, but imagine the additional things we could do for visitors, service users and our animals, if we didn’t have to pay £1500 a month on gas and electricity!

Share this appeal

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Donation Information



Current funding:


65% Donated/£524 To Go

You may also be interested in...

Share this appeal

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Make a donation

Please select a donation amount from the options below, alternatively you can enter a custom amount (£?)…

Buys 2 bales of hay (Our animals need 150 bales every month)

Will cover the farm’s electricity cost for one entire day

Will pay for farrier costs & dental treatments for 1 horse, for 1 month

Subsidises support programmes, riding lessons, education projects and more…

Will provide food & bedding for all animals on the farm for three weeks…

How often would you like to donate £10?

How much would you like to donate? £10 £20 £30
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Why are you donating?

Increase your donation

The Gift Aid scheme means that any donations you make will be worth 25% more at no cost to you. To enable us to reclaim the tax on all your donations in the last four years, and any future donations you make, please confirm that you agree with the following statement.

I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or, if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

How would you like to pay?paypalstripe
Please fill all required fields