Save Vauxhall City Farm
As a result of the UK’s devastating outbreak of coronavirus, Vauxhall City Farm is facing an unprecedented challenge to survive. We want to be here for our community, when the crisis ends. To do this, we will need your help!
Critically, we won’t be here next year without your support – we’ve lost 80% of our income streams, starved of the on-site donations and trading income we rely on to stay open and deliver services and opportunities for our community.
The target we’ve set is significant, but our backs are against the wall.
Raising £600k from all the Farm’s supporters, big and small, will safeguard the future of the Farm and provide resources for us to bounce back.
Any contribution will help ensure the Farm remains in Lambeth as a needed space for our community to re-connect, get outdoors, and access therapeutic, educational and support programmes in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
Here’s just some of the things your donations will make possible:
- £10 buys 2 of the 150 bales of hay our animals need each month
- £20 will facilitate staff to develop a young person’s agricultural skills and environmental awareness
- £25 will provide a child with SEND and/or long term, life-limiting conditions with a private riding lesson
- £50 will feed a lamb for six months, with lambing season soon to be upon us again
- £834 will provide livery and care for a horse in our Riding for the Disabled-accredited Riding School
- £1,000 enables a young person facing disadvantage and not in education, employment or training to enrol on our personal development programmes; delivering mentoring and up-skilling workshops, and equipping young people with the meaningful experiences, skills and networks they need to succeed
We know it’ll be the generosity, resourcefulness, and kindness of spirit of our community that will ensure we open our gates once again.
From the team, volunteers, supporters, and animals at the Farm, thank you x
Please help share our appeal on social media. Click below
Share this page