Job Title Sessional Duty Manager
Salary £14.00-£15.00 per hour
Contract Type 6 months (contract renewable)
Hours 2 weekends per month (32 hours)
Responsible To: CEO
Responsible For: Farmyard and Livestock Coordinators
To ensure that there is a dedicated member of staff available to be responsible for managing health and safety and any unexpected occurrences, emergencies and customer service issues arising at weekends.
1. To be available between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm to support staff and volunteers on site.
2. To make staff and volunteers aware of your presence (and anticipated subsequent location) on arrival on site and to carry out periodic checks on all operational areas throughout the day.
3. To take responsibility for dealing with issues arising on the farm including, but not limited to.
• First aid provision
• Customer/visitor enquiries:
- Ensure exceptional customer service and guest satisfaction.
- Interact with customers, handle complaints, and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, encouraging repeat business.
• General Facilities/Breakdowns etc
• Health & Safety Provision and Needs
• Problems arising from visitors (anti-social behaviour etc)
• Any other non-standard occurrences where staff and volunteers on site may need additional support.
How to apply
To apply for the Sessional Duty Manager position please submit:
• CV 2 pages max
• A covering letter (no more than 2 pages, minimum font size 11) letting us know why you are interested in the role and the skills and experience you will bring that align with the Job Description / Requirements.
• Email CV & cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject heading: Sessional Duty
Questions? Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org