The club will run from 10:30am – 2pm, 26th – 30th of October and you can book for individual days.
The club will cover topics and activities including:
- Learning about nocturnal animals, such as owls and bats
- Understanding spiders, their place in the environment and overcoming arachnophobia
- Exploring for bugs in our ecology garden or pond dipping for newts and other small creatures
- Pumpkin carving and pumpkin seed jewellery making
- Writing ghost stories and finding out how certain animals on the farm have inspired scary tales for centuries
- And loads more!