Vauxhall City Farm are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Cleaner. The ideal candidate will be detail-focused, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning as the need arises.
The cleaner will be responsible for cleaning and sanitising our on-site Café, function rooms, bathrooms, office, kitchen, and public areas.
Vauxhall City Farm strives to be a diverse and inclusive workplace. We particularly encourage applications from people who identify as Black, Asian, or other minority backgrounds that are underrepresented on the farm.
• To maintain cleanliness in farm buildings and onsite café in line with Heath and Safety standards
• To perform general clean up of public and work areas as directed (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc)
• Ensure bathrooms are stocked and disinfected
• Ensure café and function room are clean ready for public use
• To empty all onsite bins and recycling
• To carry out extra cleaning tasks as requested by staff
This job description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the post.
• Proven work experience as a cleaner
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Good attention to detail
How to apply
To apply for the Cleaner position please submit:
• CV 2 pages max
• A covering letter (no more than 2 pages, minimum font size 11) letting us know why you are interested in the role and the skills and experience you will bring that align with the Job Description / Requirements.
• Email CV & cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject heading: Cleaner Application.
We will never share your data with a third-party without your consent. You can request the removal of your data at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 15th November 2022.
For full details, please download the Cleaner Job Pack.
Questions? Please e-mail: email@example.com